vShare app market is a 3rd party app download store for Android, iOS, and PC. vShare for Android and vShare for iOS app simply a store to download apps for Android and iOS most especially when the app isn’t available in the OS apps store.
Some apps like Instagram ++, WhatsApp ++, TutuApp, YouTube ++, GB WhatsApp, and other popular apps are not available in the Google play store and in the Apple apps store.
However, to download APK apps for Android, vShare can be used to search and download them for free.
Features of vShare App Market
There are some features of this popular app store. Apart from downloading apps from vShare, here are some of the popular features.
- First, you don’t need to register to download vShare app market the way you did when you want to download apps from the Google play store and Apple apps store.
- vShare works virtually on all existing operating system which includes Android, iOS, Windows, and Blackberry.
- Both free and premium apps are available for free download from the vShare app market. Without cracking apps downloaded from the app market, you will have total control over it.
- Free games, apps, utility apps, and other contents are available for free to download.
- There is no limitation to the number of apps you can download from the platform.
- No root access for Android and jailbreak access for iOS is needed to download vShare APK for Android and vShare iOS for an iOS phone.
Download vShare iOS
The only thing you have to do after downloading the app market on iOS is to add the app as a trusted app on your device profile and management so the app won’t stop working.
Note: Instead of the below procedures you can download the app market on your PC and transfer it to your iOS device for installation.
- Open your iOS Safari browser
- Visit “vShare_ios.ipa” to download the .IPA app market to your phone
- Tap on install and install again
- Tap install
Now, the app market icon will be added to your device home screen. Do not open it yet, go to your phone settings >> apps >> device profile & management >> vShare >> Enterprise Inc >> Trust >> Done
vShare Download for Android
Android is the easiest. Once you enable install from unknown sources on your Android device go ahead to download the vShare.apk file as shared below.
- Download vShare APK app to your Android or download it to your PC and transfer it to your phone using USB or Bluetooth
- Tap on the APK app by swiping down the notification tray or go to your phone manager >> download >> vShare.APK
- Tap on install to the right and wait for some seconds to complete the installation.
Now, the app market will be added to your apps list. Launch the app to start exploring it.
vShare Download for PC
Pc users are not left out. Despite that the app market doesn’t have a Windows or Mac program for it, there is a way out. Following these procedures, you will be able to download vShare app market for Windows and Mac.
- Download and install an Android emulator for PC. You can download BlueStacks, GenyMotion, Nox 6 players etc
- Download vShare APK to your PC or transfer from your phone to your PC using a USB or Bluetooth.
- Launch the emulator and tap “install APK“
- Go to your download folder and select vShare.apk and click on open
- Wait until the app is installed on your PC
Once the app is installed successfully, launch the app and start downloading Windows or Mac software for free.