vShare APK is Android apps and games download store. It’s alternative to the Google play store. No root is required to download vShare APK and to install the apps store for Android.
vShare APK provides access to download apps-in-purchase on Google play store for free without registration. There is no registration required to download apps and other utilities on the platform.
The vShare APK market is similar to apps stores such as Apple apps store, Google play store, Aptoide, and the rest of them.
And since the app is not officially from the Google play store, it’s important to enable install from unknown sources to install apps, games, and other media contents on the app.
You can also use the app market on iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, and iOS 12 to download and install apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod without jailbreaking.
Here is how to download the app market for iOS devices without jailbreaking.
vShare APK Features
Before you download vShare APK just keep these facts at the back of your mind.
- Download both paid and free apps for free
- No root access is needed
- No registration
- Number of apps you can download per day isn’t limited
Now, how do you download the vShare app market APK version for Android since the app is not available in the Google play store? Let me quickly walk you through.
Download vShare for Android
Here are the steps to download vShare for Android without rooting your Android smartphone.
1. Download the vShare_APK app to your phone. Or transfer the vShare_APK app from your PC to your Android phone using a USB cable or via Bluetooth.
2. Click on the install button and click on settings on the pop-up to enable install from unknown sources.
3. Navigate back and tap install again. Once the app is installed successfully it’ll be added to your phone apps icon
Next, launch the app and start searching for apps of your choice, both paid and free and install them on your device.
vShare_APK not Working
In case the vShare app is not working properly on your Android device with the annoying message, Unfortunately, vShare has stopped working, kindly follow these procedures to fix it.
- Go to your Android settings
- Tap apps or applications
- Tap vShare app
- Tap cleat caches
Now, relaunch the vShare for Android on your device and it will start working as expected.