vShare APK app market is a 3rd party app to download apps from other stores different from the Google play store without rooting. vShare for Android download works on all Android phones.
However, you cannot download vShare APK from the Google play store as the app is banned and kicked out of the Google play store.
As a 3rd part app market, to download vShare for Android you must enable install from unknown sources so that you won’t encounter the APK app you are downloading might contain unsafe contents.
vShare App Market Features
vShare market app has a lot of features depending on how you are able to explore the app. However, the core feature of the app downloader includes
- No registration for all users
- It is completely free and no one-time payment involved
- Access to all apps from both the play store and other app markets
- vShare PC client enabled
- vShare APK download to download other APK apps
- No rooting is needed
The features are unlimited. However, to mention a few, the above features are what you will start to enjoy using the app.
Enable Unknown Sources
To install vShare for Android follow the procedures below to enable unknown sources.
- Go to phone settings
- Click on the security option
- Scroll down and tap on unknown sources
- Accept the popup
When you clicked on the unknown sources you will be warned. Do not panic. Just proceed to install the app market.
vShare APK Download
Follow the procedures below to download and install vShare app market.
- Download vShare APK
- Go to your download folder or file manager
- Find vShare.APK file
- Click on it
- Tap on the install button
- Follow the screen to install
Now, go to your phone apps and the app icon will be added successfully and you can begin to explore the app to search and download APK apps and other Android apps and utility.